Specialist Business Consultant
I am truly passionate about mental health and small business.
For the past 12 years I have run my own private practice and have first hand experience in what it means to manage a successful practice on a day to day basis.
Owning a practice is a true journey of people and growth. The experiences have been priceless.
I am particularly interested in the areas of Marketing, Strategic Planning and Mentoring.
Through Therapy Enterprise, I am lucky enough to be able to combine my two passions of business and mental health and share that with other counsellors and psychologists enabling them to work in the field that they also love.
Spending time with my family and my favourite people is what I love to do more than anything – sharing, eating and laughing.
Our StoryAfter over a decade of working in the mental health industry, 2 common factors have been on repeat:
- A large percentage of therapists have a common goal to move into their own private practice at some stage in their career.
- There are not enough local specialised mental health professionals to refer clients to.
Our VisionTo develop SPECIALISED mental health services that are locally accessible.
- Community benefit = Creating new specialised services within the mental health sector, that benefits the whole community at a grass roots level.
- Economic benefit = Establishing more successful niche businesses, creating more jobs, contributing to a healthier economy.
- Lifestyle benefit = Enabling therapists to have a successful business that compliments their personal circumstances and ideal lifestyle.